Lisa Perry - My Top 5 Picks From Fall 2013

Lisa Perry - My Top 5 Picks From Fall 2013 www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Lisa Perry - My Top 5 Picks From Fall 2013 www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Lisa Perry - My Top 5 Picks From Fall 2013 www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Lisa Perry - My Top 5 Picks From Fall 2013 www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Lisa Perry - My Top 5 Picks From Fall 2013 www.toyastales.blogspot.com






*Style Tip*
The designer, Lisa Perry, drew inspiration from the 1960's and the Mod era. Check out where it all begin with these fabulous fashion tomes below.

Comments

  1. I am just curious why the middle model who is wearing the fuschia dress and gray overcoat has just plain black heels? Where as the other models set off their outfits with very cute eye-popping and colorful shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Erica Marcum
    Can't say exactly for sure.I'm assuming that the set stylist for Lisa Perry's line may have been trying to elongate the models legs and also wanted the attention focused on the outfit. When you wear tights and shoes in the same color it makes your legs appear longer since it is one continuous line.To have the attention only on the outfit the designer is trying to sell a stylists has to pull your eye and focus directly to it. So they may have muted the bottom half in order to draw your eye up to the brighter colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats