Designer Inspiration - Yellow Accessories ( A Little Bit of Sunshine Right in The Palm of Your Hands!)

Who doesn't want a little bit of sunshine right in the palm of their hands, especially on those rainy spring days. It is the perfect pop of color to brighten me up when I am in a moody funk. I can't help but smile a little when I see a streak of yellow coming my way, and fortunately for me the designer collections have me covered. Below are a few of my favorite yellow accessories that have me wishing for summer.

Bags

Kara Ross

Paula Cademartori

Victoria Beckham

Shoes

Aperlai

Burberry Prorsum

Nicholas Kirkwood

Pierre Hardy

Jewelry

Akong

Dannijo

Dannijo

Dannijo

Wilfredo Rosado

Scarves

Delvaux

Comments

  1. I am obsessed with yellow! All of these items are very lovely!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @vogueandheels.com ! Yellow always brightens up my day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats