Beauty Review - Colgate Optic White Regimen

Colgate® Optic White® Regimen
Colgate Optic White Regimen

Advertisement: The collection of Colgate Optic White products whitens more than 3 shades and results start in one week. With Colgate Optic White the only accessory you need to look fabulous is your smile.

Verdict: I received this Colgate Optic White Regimen to review from Influenster. The kit contained 1 tube of Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, 1 Colgate Optic White Toothbrush, and 1 bottle of Colgate Optic White Mouthwash. I am very familiar with the Colgate Brand because I use their products on a regular basis anyway. I had not tried their Optic White line before. I usually use their Total Whitening Gel Toothpaste so I wondered what would be the difference between the two. A week after switching to their Optic White products I did notice that my teeth and smile seemed a little brighter but not any noticeably drastic results. I believe that to be a result of me already using whitening products on a regular basis. So my teeth were already fairly white to begin with. I did love the taste of the mouthwash. Generally most whitening mouthwashes have a horrible chemical taste, and this one was pleasant.

Grade: A-


* I received these products complimentary from Influenster  for testing purposes. *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats