Date Night Outfit - Tangerine Dream Featuring franfrantou

Last December I featured My Top 7 Faves From Store to Watch - franfrantou, an online boutique that is dedicated to ethical luxury. One of my faves featured from franfrantou was the Praesepe Earrings which are featured in the set below. Since December, I have worn my earrings on numerous occasions, from running errands to casual drinks. I love mine, they always add an extra flair to my outfit without taking away from it. So I used them as inspiration in today's set. I paired them with a beautifully pleated belted dress from David Szeto, a clutch from Henri Bendel, and 1 to 3 snake print heels.



Date Night Outfit - Tangerine Dream


David Szeto v neck dress
$1,215 - avenue32.com


Sling back pumps
modnique.com


Henri bendel
henribendel.com


The Beauty File
$48 - franfrantou.com


The Beauty File
pinterest.com





* The Praesepe Earrings have sold out, and are no longer available. Franfrantou has a similar style available, Mekbuda Earrings available (View Here).*

Mekbuda
Mekbuda Earrings at franfrantou.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress