Special Delivery: 6 Strappy Sandals

This week on Polyvore, their editorial staff highlighted some of their favorite strappy sandals. According to Polyvore, " Strappy sandals are perfectly on-trend this spring, and Polyvore's best dressed shoppers have their eyes glued to this shoe style right now." I couldn't agree more, strappy sandals are a must-have in my closet, and here are six of the most sought after-options.

Special Delivery: 6 Strappy Sandals


Kenzo
ssense.com




Reiss
reiss.com



Chloé short heel shoes
forwardforward.com

Comments

  1. I am crazy about shoes but I tend to go for something more classic. So for me I love Chloé short heel shoes. Will go well with my white garden dress I am wearing this wk-end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the total opposite. I tend to go minimal with my clothes and bold with my accessories. I actually would wear them all, but my absolute favorite are the Charlotte Olympia sandals.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats