Independence Day Outfit #1

Independence Day Outfit #1 www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #IndependenceDay #July4th
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales 


Next week we will be celebrating Independence Day on July 4th, and I decided to style a set for this special occasion. I did not want this look to be too obvious by incorporating the standard stars and stripes. So I used the traditional patriotic color scheme of red, white and blue as my inspiration starting point. I spotted this adorable floral dress at Topshop and thought it would be perfect to wear to a picnic or to kick-back and watch the fireworks in. I kept it casual but cute with K. Jaques thong sandals, a red envelope clutch, an Olivia Burton watch and vintage Ray Ban sunglasses. Now all that is left is to sit back and enjoy the show! 


SET DETAILS

Topshop Dress 
K. Jacques Sandals 
W Concept Clutch 
Olivia Burton Watch 
Ray-Ban Sunglasses 


Popular Posts