Independence Day Outfit #2

 It's that time of year we celebrate our nation's independence, and today's set is inspired by the chic- city girl attending a July 4th party on a roof-top deck or a get-together in an urban setting. I love to style this type of casual set because I can incorporate a feminine edge into the look with killer heels. It's a relaxed look with flair. I paired a denim Zara top with Madewell striped sailor shorts. I accessorized the look with an Anthony Peto hat, a red vegan bag from Sole Society, a Lacoste watch, and heels from Guess by Marciano. I wanted to balance the look with minimal makeup, so just a hint of Christian Dior curling mascara and some red Essie nail polish on my toes. Now I'm ready to mingle, kick-back, and enjoy the groove.


Independence Day Outfit #2 www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #July4th #IndependenceDay
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS

Zara Top 
Madewell Shorts 
GUESS Heels 
Sole Society Bag 
Lacoste Watch 
Anthony Peto Hat 
Christian Dior Mascara 
Essie Nail Polish



Popular Posts