Michael Kors - My 9 Faves From Resort 2014

This is what I call safari chic but done in modern way with the use of leather. I could rock this on a hot date or out with the girls.



Love the print and the accessories rock!

Rocking a sharp tailored pants suit is so sexy. And in classic colors like black and white this will  be a mainstay in your closet for years to come.

I just love the idea of a white lace pants set. It looks so delicate and sharp. Of course, I'm a  certified klutz so I'm not sure in my world this would work. I would most likely end up snagging it or spilling something all over it. Nevertheless it would be in my fantasy closet.

I love the bold graphic print paired with a modern cut and color blocking. I would totally rock this on a chill day hanging out or running errands.

The color screams summer but it will transition well into fall.

This dress can take you from the office to drinks.

Breathtaking! This dress will get you noticed. It has a sleek and simple shape so the color blocking is the star. Of course you have to be very tall to pull this off, a petite girl would be swallowed up by all of this fabric.

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress