Incorporating Color Into My Office Style

I love bold colors, and I think you can easily incorporate them into your office wardrobe. First, you have to decide how many colors you are comfortable wearing because it will make you stand out and be noticed. If you prefer a more sedated approach you can just showcase color with your accessories. If you're like me, you can highlight it and make it the star of the show. To keep it appropriate for work I like to keep the shape and lines of the look very simple, that way the color shines. With the outfit below I paired the striking color of the dress with classic and neutral accessories. Also, keep in mind when wearing bold colors you have to make sure to tone down your makeup unless you're trying to pay homage to Rainbow Brite. I took a cue from this lovely image of supermodel, Jourdan Dunn. Flawless foundation, a little mascara, and a pop of color on the lips are all you need. 


Incorporating Color Into My Office Style www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS:
Iris Dress 
Charlotte Russe Pumps 
Tory Burch Tote 
New Look Jewelry 
Vintage Eyewear 


Popular Posts