I Want My Booties - Shoe Designer to Watch (Vince Camuto)

I Want My Booties - Shoe Designer to Watch (Vince Camuto)

I am loving the boots & booties from designer, Vince Camuto, for his Fall 2013 Collection. He always delivers on quality and style without breaking the bank. Most of his offerings are under $200, and for a high-quality boot that is a steal!
Below are a few of my favorites:


Vince Camuto  shoes heels VELINO
Vince Camuto Velino (View Here)


Vince Camuto  shoes boots-booties WARBY
Vince Camuto Warby (View Here)


Vince Camuto  shoes heels VC SIGNATURE POSH
VC Signature Posh (View Here)


Vince Camuto  shoes boots-booties WELLSLEY
Vince Camuto Wellsley (View Here)


Vince Camuto  shoes boots-booties KAMINO
Vince Camuto Kamino (View Here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats