Sheer Madness - My Faves From the Tom Ford Spring 2014 Collection

My favorite looks from Tom Ford's Spring 2014 Collection had a roughed-up yet elegant quality to them. The silhouettes were ladylike, but the fabric was sexy and a tad bit naughty. Exactly how I like it. Why not have a bit of fun?

" I want to make beautiful clothes for women and men who appreciate detail and quality." -Tom Ford

Sheer Madness - My Faves From the Tom Ford Spring 2014 Collection

Sheer Madness - My Faves From the Tom Ford Spring 2014 Collection

Sheer Madness - My Faves From the Tom Ford Spring 2014 Collection

Comments

  1. Awesome!!! Love these photos. Great fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kendra! My fave was the first outfit. It catches the eye and is very wearable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress