6 Tips to Make Your Hair Color and Shine Last Longer
1) Use products formulated for color-treated hair. Low or no-sulfate formulas make hair color last longer.
|Ion Color Defense Sulfate Free Shampoo (Buy Here)|
2) Never wash after coloring. Wait at least 24 hours for the color to set and seal.
3) Water strips your hair. Shampoo less, and use dry shampoo in between washes.
|Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk (Buy Here)|
4) Deep-condition twice a week. Pick a conditioner focused more on moisture than protein. Overusing protein based products can weaken your strands.
|B. The Product Conditioned Perfected Conditioner (Buy Here)|
5) Use a hair gloss treatment every few weeks. It corrects brassiness and makes your hair shinier.
|L'Oreal Colorists Secrets Brass Banisher Gloss Treatment (Buy Here)|
6) Limit heat styling. Irons and dryers damage and fade color, so use heat protecting products.
|Pantene Pro-V Stylers Heat Protection Spray (Buy Here)|