Empowered by Color

The color red makes such a strong statement. It is the color of happiness and prosperity, and is always bold & chic. When I am styling a set I always like to use it in small doses. That way it packs more of a punch.


Empowered by Color


Mango tie blouse
$57 - johnlewis.com


Lipsy zip skirt
$66 - lipsy.co.uk


Tarte long wear lipstick
tartecosmetics.com



Jacket
pinterest.com


Beauty product
pinterest.com








10% off Your first order on www.glam-net.com with URGLAM1

Comments

  1. ok.. that jacket it HOT!!

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2013/11/color-not-afraidjust-confused-your.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, Dina! The slight metallic sheen with the red really catches the eye.

      Delete
  2. Great combo!! I am in love with that jacket..so chic and hot!! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, facebook, twitter and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know!! :)
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charu! The jacket was a sensational find, right now I'm so obsessed with moto jackets!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog