Printastic - My 6 Faves From the Clover Canyon Pre-Fall 2014

Clover Canyon's Pre-Fall 2014 Collection was inspired by Greece, Mythological gods, architecture, and astronomy. Throw in their signature digital prints and you have something quite intriguing and lighthearted. They kept the shapes simple and let the prints do all of the talking.



Printastic - My 6 Faves From the Clover Canyon Pre-Fall 2014

Printastic - My 6 Faves From the Clover Canyon Pre-Fall 2014

Printastic - My 6 Faves From the Clover Canyon Pre-Fall 2014

Printastic - My 6 Faves From the Clover Canyon Pre-Fall 2014

Printastic - My 6 Faves From the Clover Canyon Pre-Fall 2014

Printastic - My 6 Faves From the Clover Canyon Pre-Fall 2014








Comments

  1. These are impressive, love the last two especially - Best wishes Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Alan, the last two are in my top three from their Pre-Fall Collection. I also adore the third look as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats