Be Mine - I Promise I Won't Bite

Valentine's Day has become the occasion for lovers to express their love for one another. Sometimes they do this by exchanging flowers, confections, and cards. In today's society the day represents the celebration of romantic love.

If you are not the overly romantic type or single what would you wear on a Valentine's Day date?
Personally, I prefer not to walk around dressed as a giant red heart. It's a little to predictable for my taste. So this set is for the daring and provocative trendsetter this Valentine's Day.
Smooches!

Be Mine - I Promise I Won't Bite


Black dress
herpanache.com



Judith Leiber red purse
bergdorfgoodman.com


Chain bracelet
nestdallas.com


Eddie Borgo gold jewelry
neimanmarcus.com


Golden earring
modcloth.com


Manic Panic red lipstick
bluebanana.com





Shop Custom Save the Date Invites

Comments

  1. HOT… this look is hot…

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/02/body-shape-perfect-fit-inverted-triangle.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DIna, I wanted to create a sexy outfit that a confident woman would have no problem rocking.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog