Bound By Chains - My 5 Faves From the Moschino Pre-Fall 2014 Collection

Jeremy Scott , who used to be a former intern at Moschino, is now the brand's creative director. Which has turned out to be a perfect union, as evidenced by what he delivered for Moschino's Pre-Fall 2014 Collection. It was a head-turning revelation. As I was scrolling through the collection's images, the theme that kept running through my mind was. " ladies who lunch gone rogue". It was a humorous and subversive take on Italian chic.

My 5 Faves From the Moschino Pre-Fall 2014 Collection

My 5 Faves From the Moschino Pre-Fall 2014 Collection

My 5 Faves From the Moschino Pre-Fall 2014 Collection

My 5 Faves From the Moschino Pre-Fall 2014 Collection

My 5 Faves From the Moschino Pre-Fall 2014 Collection




Moschino Bound By Chains - Styled by Toya's Tales

Bound By Chains - My 5 Faves From the Moschino Pre-Fall 2014 Collection






Laundry by Shelli Segal Jewelry Collection by 1928

Comments

  1. wow love it
    love the 4 pic
    kisses

    http://www.thechicmode.com/2014/02/print-mix.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorites were the 1st and 5th look. I'm on the fence with the t-shirt dress, it's so wrong but so good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats