Black and White - My Five Faves For Spring 2014

It's that time of year again for me to share some of my favorite finds for Spring. Today's edition is a collection of five black and white must-haves for this season. Lately I have really been into anything graphic, geometric, and color-blocked. The best thing about this collection of goodies is that they cover every price point ( from $10 and up).

Save 5% on the black and white stripe handbag ($42.99) featured in this set when you use discount code: toyastales14 . To purchase click on link: (Buy Here)

Black and White - My Five Faves For Spring 2014


United Nude high heel shoes
$240 - coggles.com



Drop earrings
etsy.com


NARS Cosmetics white eye shadow
$41 - liberty.co.uk


Helmut Lang Journal
pinterest.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog