Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

Today's set inspiration came from one of my paintings that I created a couple of years ago. I wanted to find a floral print that would capture the essence of my painting, and translate into a cool outfit. After searching for a while I found the perfect Topshop dress. I paired it with Saint Laurent Sandals, a Hugssy Suede Hardcase Clutch, Lucifer Vir Honestus Earrings, and Guerlain Ecrin Eyeshadow.

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil


Topshop black dress
$50 - topshop.com



Blue handbag
hugssy.com


Lucifer Vir Honestus earrings
marissacollections.com


Guerlain matte eyeshadow
bloomingdales.com


Blue nail polish
karmaloop.com


Tech accessory
pinterest.com







Slim Wrap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats