Toya's Tales Accessories Wish List - The Chloe Edition

I can't wait to shake off this winter chill, and these amazing accessories from Chloe has me dreaming of spring. I'm loving the gold hardware, supple leather, and gorgeous colors. My must-have is the Chloe Baylee Handbag. Which of these offerings would you rock?


Toya's Tales Accessories Wish List - The Chloe Edition


Chloe Clare Shoulder Bag
Chloe Clare Shoulder Bag


Chloe Celeste Wedge Mule and Sandal
Chloe Celeste Wedge Mule and Sandal
Chloe Baylee Handbag
Chloe Baylee Handbag



HIGH SUMMER NEW IN

Comments

  1. The bags are so sophisticated. I love the Baylee but the Clare is an extremely close second. I really like your blog. You have such great style. I decided to visit after seeing a post on IFB and am glad I did.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon for checking out Toya's Tales. I love the Clare Shoulder bag too. The color blocking is right on trend and is simply chic.

      Delete
  2. hi!! the second bag is so pretty
    kisses , !!!

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag!!! I can't wait for winter to be over either. great post.

    jbraggs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog