8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014


Welcome warmer weather in a classic stripe swimsuit.


8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
Vince Camuto Deep Nautical Chevron Striped Swimsuit (Buy Here)
8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
Chloe Horizontal Stripe Swimsuit (Buy Here)

8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
The Dreslyn Stripe Bikini (Buy Here)

8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
Phase Eight Stripe Swimsuit (Buy Here)
8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
Bikini Lab I Just Want To See You Stripe Monokini (Buy Here)
8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
T By Alexander Wang Striped Bathing Suit (Buy Here)

8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
Lolli Ta Da Black And White Striped One Piece Swimsuit (Buy Here)

8 Of My Favorite Stripe Swimsuits For 2014
Beauty and The Beach Sassy Gal Bikini in Black/Creme Stripes (Buy Here)



300x250 banner - jewelry starting at $20 and free shipping

Comments

  1. the bikinis with longer bottom are so popular, mostly because covers the love handles :) and give us ( Girls) a better waist shape :)
    tobelikealady.blogspot.com

    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, and the stripe pattern such as the one on the Vince Camuto swimsuit also helps minimize the appearance of love handles. Thanks for the insight and enjoy your weekend be likealady!

      Delete
  2. Stripes are really in! I have one that is nautical and one with polka dots, but I have to have one with stripes. I guess this is a future investment for me ;)

    Check out my post about Finding Nemo: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/top-10-things-i-learned-from-finding.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes would be perfect and complement your nautical theme, and would be the perfect investment since the pattern is a classic.

      Delete
  3. sexy clothes for summer
    visit my blog:
    http://bouaadii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats