I Dream Of You In Color - My 6 Faves From the Veronica Beard Spring 2014 Collection

Veronica Beard's Spring 2014 Collection offered the perfect bold pieces to help you transition from Spring in to Summer. The highlights from the collection was their use of neoprene, leopard prints, denim and  leather . They even took it one step further by pairing those elements with bold yellow and see-through jackets. The combinations were exciting, fun, chic and very wearable.

I Dream Of You In Color - My 6 Faves From the Veronica Beard Spring 2014 Collection
Top (Buy Here)  Skirt (Buy Here)


I Dream Of You In Color - My 6 Faves From the Veronica Beard Spring 2014 Collection
Jacket (Buy Here)  Pants (Buy Here)

I Dream Of You In Color - My 6 Faves From the Veronica Beard Spring 2014 Collection

I Dream Of You In Color - My 6 Faves From the Veronica Beard Spring 2014 Collection
Top (Buy Here)  Skirt (Buy Here)



One of my favorite pieces from the Veronica Beard 2014 collection was the yellow neoprene sleeveless vest/top. In their presentation it was originally paired with yellow slim fit pants, but I decided to switch it up a bit. I love color but even I have my limits. I'm not big on rocking such a bright yellow from head to toe. I toned it down by pairing the top with THVM Denim Twilight Hi-Rise Skinny Jeans.  A pair of Fahrenheit Colorblocked Heels and a Roberto Cavalli Graphic Print Clutch were the perfect finishing touches to complete the ensemble.


I Dream Of You In Color toyastales.blogspot.com



Shop the Love 21 Collection at Forever 21. Inspired Outfits for an Adventure Abroad. Shop the Lookbook.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe for checking out my blog! I love this collection, especially the see through jacket and trench!

      Delete
  2. Bold colours really do come out in the warm weather as well - lots of neon. I try and avoid yellow, because it attracts wasps (and I will be petrified) but I do like the collection you made!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/top-10-things-i-learned-from-finding.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know it's a horrible color for attracting wasp but I will risk it. I just love yellow, it's such a cheerful color.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress