La Dolce Vita

If you follow fashion news you are well aware of Kate Moss and Topshop's highly-anticipated collaborations. For Spring 2014 they have paired up again offering us must-have pieces that the style icon swears by. You can find a variety of items to choose from such as caftans, suede shorts, slick suiting, and scene-stealing party dresses.

My favorite piece from the Kate Moss for Topshop Collection was the Zip Front Floral Print Sundress. I imagined wearing it on a romantic date dining al fresco. I styled this pretty little stunner with a Forever21 vegan purse and Rupert Sanderson sandals.



La Dolce Vita


Topshop dress
topshop.com


Rupert Sanderson sandals
rupertsanderson.com


Forever 21 vegan purse
forever21.com


Missguided matte red lipstick
$9.26 - missguided.co.uk


Rimmel makeup
$7.58 - thehut.com


Missguided brown makeup
$5.05 - missguided.co.uk


Missguided black eye makeup
$8.42 - missguided.co.uk



Riches for Rags
pinterest.com


Riches for Rags
pinterest.com







Shop the Love21 Collection at Forever 21 & get free shipping on orders $50 or more! Get contemporary on-trend pieces at great prices. Shop Now!

Comments

  1. The dress is absolutely gorgeous <3 I wouldn't mind owning that! The red lipstick matches it perfectly, although it would be a bit too much for me if I was wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looked at that dress in store and it's fabulous... I keep thinking about it! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you both, Olivia-Savannah and Kate, this dress is adorable. Plus it would make a great transitional piece throughout the seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress