My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

I love a fabulous chop. I am one of the rare women who is obsessed with short hair, and has rocked a variation of one most of my life. Cut just right, the look accentuates your face & features, and complements your unique personality.

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014


My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014

My 9 Favorite Short Haircuts For Spring 2014



Get a FREE GIFT with a quarterly or yearly subscription.

Comments

  1. I always wonder if i should do it - get the chop - but then I get all scarycat and don't!
    I agree the short hair can really bring out features. wish I had the balls.
    x tink x
    AllAboutTink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go ahead and try it if you find a hairstyle you like. It took me awhile for me to take that first step, but once I did it I loved it.

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is awesome, you sure have adorable blog, I hope we follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. Please don't forget to leave your FACEBOOK link.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter