Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014

The wedge shoe is a classic summer staple that dates back to ancient Greece. The design often has a sole that is much thicker at the back than the front, making it more comfortable than a high heel. That is one of the main reasons why I love a great wedge. You get the added height without the discomfort. For Spring/Summer 2014 runway designers have offered us plenty of beautiful designs to choose from.
Below are a few of my faves!


Alexander McQueen Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Alexander McQueen Spring 2014

Brian Atwood Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Brian Atwood Spring 2014

Brian Atwood Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Brian Atwood Spring 2014

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014

Newbark Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Newbark Spring 2014 

Pollini Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Pollini Spring 2014

Rupert Sanderson Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Rupert Sanderson Spring 2014

Sergio Rossi Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Sergio Rossi Spring 2014

Walter Steiger Spring 2014 Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Wedges For Summer 2014
Walter Steiger Spring 2014


Comments

  1. these wedges are so adorable. especially the one from Dolce & Gabanna

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mitch! The Dolce & Gabbana wedges are so cute and quirky. The perfect combo.

      Delete
  2. love the wedges dolce gabbana !
    xoxo carmen
    http://carmenadan-on-air-fashionlifestyle.blogspot.de/2014/05/the-look-way-you-want-ciao-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like the majority of my readers agree with you! They are really awesome for Summer.

      Delete
  3. I love the Brian Atwood wedges!

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His wedges are so chic. My favorite from Brian Atwood was the ones that have the black and white IKAT print.

      Delete
  4. The first pair of shoes are amazing!

    love,
    karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Alexander McQueen's because I love an edgy shoes, especially with studs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats