Straight From The Runway - My Favorite Clutches For Spring 2014

I love a great clutch. It's the perfect accessory that fits in the palm of your hand. A fabulous clutch can be dainty, sparkly, or edgy. They are often used as the perfect finishing touch for evening or cocktail attire, but can be just as fabulous for day.

Here are a few of my faves from the Spring 2014 Collections.

Edie Parker Spring 2014 - My Favorite Clutches For Spring 2014
Edie Parker Spring 2014

Jimmy Choo Spring 2014 - My Favorite Clutches For Spring 2014
Jimmy Choo Spring 2014

Marchesa Spring 2014 - My Favorite Clutches For Spring 2014
Marchesa Spring 2014

Rauwolf Spring 2014 - My Favorite Clutches For Spring 2014
Rauwolf Spring 2014








Paige USA

Comments

  1. Hi Toyas and thanks for following my blog on Bloglovin. Now I also follow you !! This pink Marchesa Spring 2014 is amazing!!! Nice choice of clutchs....
    Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats