Globetrotter - Global Fusion Fashion (BRAZIL)

Today's set was inspired by the country of Brazil. Brazil is the largest country in both South America and the Latin America region. It is a country that is heavily influenced by Portuguese and African culture. The convergence of those two cultures influenced today's outfit. I created a look that I could rock while partying with my girls.


Globetrotter - Global Fusion Fashion Contest


Alexander mcqueen dress
luisaviaroma.com



Emilio Pucci hard clutch
luisaviaroma.com


Ziio jewelry
luisaviaroma.com


LuisaViaRoma
luisaviaroma.com


LuisaViaRoma
luisaviaroma.com


LuisaViaRoma
luisaviaroma.com








Comments

  1. Love this selection. So fierce! Check out my vintage giveaway... only one more day to enter :)
    Cheers,
    L A
    .TheRavishingBlog.
    . RAVISHING on Bloglovin’ .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will check out your giveaway asap.

      Delete
  2. Wow. I love that dress and the accessories are perfect.

    I wouldn't wear it myself of course, but that look would definitely catch my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I appreciate you checking out my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats