Graffiti Artist - My 4 Faves From the Celine Spring 2014 Collection

I'm in love with Celine's Spring 2014 Collection by Phoebe Philo. I'm in heaven when fashion and art is thrown together with bold uses of color . Philo was inspired by graffiti and street art found throughout Paris. The real stars of the collection were the bright leather jackets and oversized graphic trench coats. The collection was powerful, easy, and fun.

Graffiti Artist - My 4 Faves From the Celine Spring 2014 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Graffiti Artist - My 4 Faves From the Celine Spring 2014 Collection

Graffiti Artist - My 4 Faves From the Celine Spring 2014 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Graffiti Artist - My 4 Faves From the Celine Spring 2014 Collection





600x74 NSN SUMMER HUES

Comments

  1. Absolutely love these trench coats. Both the one with all the designs and the solid colored one. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so cool? Loved them too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats