My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar

My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar - toyastales.blogspot.com
Play the Color Claw - Enter to win $1,000 to BaubleBar and a year supply of Sally Hansen nail polish - Get a surprise discount too!

BaubleBar was started with a singular mission - to create the ultimate source for fashion jewelry. By consolidating the same designer network that sells to high end brick and mortar stores, BaubleBar  strips out the middleman to offer the same products through it's private label. They offer fresh selections with new arrivals landing five days per week. So there's always something new to inspire you.


Tiffany Tear Drops $38 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Tiffany Tear Drops $38
Crystal Cord Necklace $44 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Crystal Cord Necklace $44

Bone Tribal Statement Set $65 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Bone Tribal Statement Set $65

Mint Sorbet Statement Set $70 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Mint Sorbet Statement Set $70
Maritime Cord Necklace $34 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Maritime Cord Necklace $34

Arabian Nights Bracelet $38 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Arabian Nights Bracelet $38

Ariel Drops $42 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Ariel Drops $42

Neon Totem Drops $26 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Neon Totem Drops $26

Athena Tab Strand $46 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Athena Tab Strand $46
Gaia Drops $34 - My 10 Favorite Baubles from BaubleBar
Gaia Drops $34



Click on the image below to start collecting your favorite baubles to spruce up your wardrobe!


300x250 banner - jewelry starting at $20 and free shipping

Comments

  1. these pieces are so pretty. I hear people rave about these things. I need to get some things from them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they have very pretty jewelry and I rarely see anything they offer over $100.

      Delete
  2. I love BaubleBar. There stuff is trendy, creative and affordable. Great pics.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too for the same reasons.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats