Straight From The Runway - My 10 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014

From the Greeks to the ancient Egyptians, sandals have been a must-have accessory for centuries. I can relate. Sandals are one of my favorite things about summer. I love the feel of the sun on my toes, and the crazy tan lines I get depending on which style I wear. Today I am sharing with you a few of my faves straight from the runway.

AGL  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
AGL


Alberto Moretti  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Alberto Moretti


Alexandre Birman  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Alexandre Birman


Burak Uyan  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Burak Uyan


Diego Dolcini  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Diego Dolcini


Edmundo Castillo  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Edmundo Castillo


Jason Wu  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Jason Wu


Tibi  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Tibi


Tili March  Straight From The Runway - My 9 Favorite Sandals for Summer 2014
Tili March


runway2street

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats