Swimsuit Designer To Watch - Andrea Iyamah

Andrea Iyamah is a brand that provides unique pieces that give every girl an edge. The brand caters to a woman who is looking to rock a fabulous piece at the beach or an edgy bathing suit on a steamy vacation. The brand has focused on selling ethnicity with a modern twist, while maintaining its attention to detail and cuts.

Andrea Iyamah Taba Cut Out Bikini
Andrea Iyamah Taba Cut Out Bikini
Andrea Iyamah Landi Cut Out Bikini
Andrea Iyamah Landi Cut Out Bikini
Andrea Iyamah Zyta Cut Out Bikini
Andrea Iyamah Zyta Cut Out Bikini



My favorite swimsuit from Andrea Iyamah's collection was the Nivada Tropical Print Bikini. I'm obsessed with a tropical print this season and a high waist bottom. With this bikini I get both all-in-one. I couldn't help myself and I had to add a bit of glam to the look. I added this gorgeous Golden Orange Bib Style Statement Necklace from Shani's Studio (Buy Here).




Tropical Cruise


Nivada
shopandreaiyamah.com


Nivada
shopandreaiyamah.com


Nivada
shopandreaiyamah.com


Golden necklace
etsy.com






728x90

Comments

  1. Very, very nice! The designs a fun and unique, go head Girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved her creations for the same reasons.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats