DAILY REMINDER: Wake Up And Be Awesome

I think it is safe to say that we all have moments when we feel weary, not a priority, and unappreciated. It's just a part of the human experience. Sometimes I need a daily reminder to start my day off right. Which is to wake up and be awesome. That one statement can be easily applied to so many different areas in my life. It just reminds me to remember what I'm worth and not settle for anything less. To celebrate the things that make me unique and awesome. To appreciate the quirks and kinks that make me unconventional.
At the end of the day all I can do is just be me.

DAILY REMINDER: Wake Up And Be Awesome



Cameo Rose gray pencil skirt
$25 - newlook.com



Chloé chloe purse
ssense.com


Black jewelry
$6.64 - prettylittlething.com



Inspirational Wall Quotes
enchantingquotes.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com







Comments

  1. Oh gosh, that Chloe purse is GORGEOUS! Great picks as always. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like the purse it's sleek and I love color blocking.

      Delete
  2. Great post!!! Amazing outfit love the accesorizing <3

    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que propuesta mas genial.Me ha gustado tu bloc, he encontrado cosas muy interesantes, te invito a visitar el mío esta semana mesas marineras, restaurantes curiosos y una receta refrescante espero que te gusten mis propuestas y me encantaría que si no eres seguidora te hicieras para seguir compartiendo nuestros blogs
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking my blog out Julia. I paid your blog a visit as well.

      Delete
  4. the outfit and the bag are superb! :))

    http://bloandbru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to wake up! It is a great way to start the day! Love this outfit! The skirt and top are such a chic mix and I love the pop of color with that bag!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca for your kind words!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress