My 11 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

For the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection, Karl Lagerfeld revisited a motif from 1988. The theme was cropped, lean, and playful with a big dose of urban energy.


My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection
FAVORITE

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection
FAVORITE

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From the Fendi Resort 2015 Collection




Save 25% off all Autumn New Arrivals at SheInside.com!  Enter code AUTUMN25 at checkout.


Comments

  1. Hmm I'm a bit undecided at the moment, VERY edgy though, maybe the collection will grow on me a bit ^_^

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I don't find anything too out there about this collection, I can understand how it may not be everyone's taste.

      Delete
  2. The one thing that really caught my eyes are the shoes, sooo pretty!

    Shireen xx
    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have a love-hate relationship with Fendi's shoes, but this collection I'm loving.

      Delete
  3. In love with the entire collection, I want all the shoes!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are to-die-for. I love the polka dots on the heel of the shoes. A very cute touch.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats