Travel Inspiration - Greece

A big part of Greece's economy is tourism, and right about now I'm wishing I can add to it. My thoughts lately have been dominated by traveling. Of course it is just wishful thinking, but I would love to be resting on the shores of Santorini. It would be nice to relax in style and and enjoy the views of the coast while drinking Ouzo.



Travel Inspiration - Greece


Topshop denim dress
nordstrom.com



Blue handbag
dareenhakim.com


Gold vermeil earrings
artisandesigngallery.com


Makeup
pinterest.com


Comments

  1. Oh gosh, that earrings and bag is so gorgeous. My wish list just grows longer and longer every time I read your post. LOL! And I wish to apologize about all my previous 'blog link' that I post with my comments, it has a typo in it and that extra 'S' in it leads to some weird website! I've corrected it now and hope you don't think I'm a weirdo....oh the horror. :-(

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shireen! That is always good to hear. Sometimes some of my items may be pricey, but I figure most times you can find a similar item cheaper. I just like throwing out ideas for people to consider.
      No problem about the link. You are not the only blogger that has this issue. Most times I find an alternative way of finding a blogger's site. I either Google them or try to find them on social media and follow a link from there.

      Delete
  2. I love all things Greek. <3 I even went to Cyprus, a greek colony although it was not Greece itself, the shame xD I hope to go someday! The dress seems like something nice and light to wear in summer. I think my favourite thing in the outfit would have to be the sandals. They look perfect <3

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/08/legacy-glow-book-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sandals are adorable. I like them because they look they could have been worn hundreds of years ago and they still look chic enough to wear now. A classic!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog