Chill In Style

As we enter into the last stages of summer I'm just trying to relax and enjoy this time in style. Not too many layers, just simple pieces that have maximum impact. Like this T by Alexander Wang scoop neck tank in a vibrant orange hue. The River Island miniskirt draws the eye with bold embellishments, while vintage round sunglasses by Prinkko add a bit of quirk to the look. A cute pair of flat sandals and a hassle free bag ensures that I get through the day with ease.

Chill In Style

Comments

  1. Yes, I like this look.

    That skirt also reminds me of the Alfa Romeo badge, daringly suggestive in the way that it draws the eye.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your comparison Ray. I think your comment totally captures the essence of the skirt.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful skirt! I love how you styled it :)

    http://rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The summer feeling did disappear all too fast! D: I like how relaxed this outfit is, and I can just imagine relishing in a tank top those last few warm days. Nice <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/top-10-things-to-do-when-back-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer slipped through my fingers again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog