My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

Designer Oscar de la Renta has been the undisputed king of ladylike glam for decades. The designer did not disappoint with his collection for Resort 2015. This was one of those rare collections that offered suitable options for day, office, and evening. I always loved Oscar de la Renta's use of color, and he showcased that talent brilliantly in this collection. He also showed a deft hand with his embroidered dresses which are totally lust worthy. I'm sure we will be seeing a few of his stunners on the red carpet this awards season.

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection

My 10 Faves From The Oscar de la Renta Resort 2015 Collection



300 x 250

Comments

  1. That's an interesting selection.

    Obviously the fishnet one caught my eye and I had to have a closer look (as I would), but my overall favourite is the third one, i.e the black coat (with detail) on top of a white dress.

    The second picture, red coat on a black dress, was a close runner-up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black coat. It's so versatile. This is a stunning collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is chic and whimsical. The print is what drew me.

      Delete
  3. eight picture, the dress, I m in love *.*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress