Tropical Prints - Sunshine Is My Favorite Accessory

A good fantasy for me always involves a tropical climate. Twelve months of uninterrupted heat. Sigh ... a girl can dream. Since I can't have the tropics I can always settle for a fabulous tropical print. 
I paired a cute River Island Tropical Print Crop Top with a vibrant Sheinside Flare Pleated Skirt. Since a lot of leg is covered up with a midi skirt I balanced things out by adding a sky high pair of Roberto Cavalli Sandals. A perfect way to lengthen the leg. A Sergio Rossi clutch finishes off the look with a little metallic splash.



Tropical Prints - Sunshine Is My Favorite Accessory


River Island crop top
$20 - riverisland.com


Long flared skirt
amazon.com


Roberto Cavalli sandals
lindelepalais.com


Sergio Rossi clutch
sergiorossi.com



Makeup
pinterest.com








Pixi by Petra | Crayon Combo

Comments

  1. That skirt is beautiful!

    Juanita & Eva ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color is gorgeous! Sheinside is great for finding affordable and fashionable finds.

      Delete
  2. That crop top is gorgeous alas, I do not have the abs to wear that.... :-(

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shireen you can still work it. Just throw a lightweight cardigan or summer jacket over it.

      Delete
  3. It's a shame we can't always have tropical climate! My time in Jamaica was the best, and I can just imagine wearing something like this. I love the collaboration of colours, and that skirt is just gorgeous. Goes so well with that outfit!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/top-10-things-to-do-when-back-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a summer baby, and I wish I lived in a climate where it is hot all year round.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog