My 11 Faves From the Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

This post is for all of  the brides-to-be still looking for ideas for your wedding dress.

Here are 11 of my favorite wedding gowns from designer Reem Acra's Fall 2015 Bridal Collection. Reem Acra is known for her eponymous bridal gown line which she founded in 1997. She is known for her tailoring, and new concepts for the modern bride.

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection


Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection

Reem Acra Fall 2015 Bridal Collection








Comments

  1. Replies
    1. They are awesome! Reem Acra is a fabulous designer.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, the second one is stunning! It's just so dreamy!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is Shireen.
      They're all nice actually, but I think I prefer the first one.

      Delete
  3. These are all lovely dresses! I wouldn't be able to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first look!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one and the 4th look are my faves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats