I Wear My Art Featuring MSGM Painterly Print Shift Dress

I am an art lover. So when I laid eyes on this MSGM Painterly Print Shift Dress I thought it was totally lust worthy. The price tag gave me pause, but it does not mean I could not admire the craftsmanship. Most of us could not afford to own a Picasso, but millions of people travel to view one at a museum every single day. I always wondered why people made a big deal about the price tag associated with fashion. It is just like art in the sense that an original piece of art will cost more than a reproduction or print. Just because you can not afford it does not mean you can not appreciate it.

I Wear My Art Featuring MSGM Painterly Print Shift Dress


MSGM pattern shift dress
$500 - farfetch.com


MSGM pattern shift dress
$500 - farfetch.com


MSGM pattern shift dress
$500 - farfetch.com


Loriblu suede booties
forzieri.com


Jigsaw polka dot purse
$79 - jigsaw-online.com


Comments

  1. I definitely like the accessories, but I am undecided about the dress. I think it is one of those outfits that works in some situations, but maybe not others...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it may not be appropriate in a formal setting, but could work in a more casual environment.

      Delete
  2. I am not a huge fan of the dress but I think my heart skipped a beat at the sight of the suede boots, it is just gorgeous! Probably not practical for me because I do carry my little one and last thing I need is to trip but like you said, I can still admire it from afar.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These booties are not made for carrying the little one around but for a special night out it would be perfect.

      Delete
  3. This dress appeals to me as an artist. I love that it has pockets! I would totally rock this look! Great choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you!
    You don't need money to appreciate something. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress