My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

Saint Laurent's Fall/Winter 2014 Collection was all about the mid 1960's. A moment when pop was at it's purest. Designer Hedi Slimane's references for this collection were very clear: London's youthquake, and Andy Warhol's muse Edie Sedgwick. Overall the collection was a beautiful display of casual extravagance.

Highlights:
* Capes punctuated Saint Laurent's Fall '14 runway collection. I have always loved them because the hood is perfect for protecting a fresh blowout from harsh winter weather.
* On the runway a bow was tied at the collar - a pretty play on the traditional bow tie.
* Metallic dresses was a huge feature of this collection. The glittery frocks were executed in a super flattering A-line cut.

My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection

My 7 Faves From The Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 Collection











GYPSY WARRIOR

Comments

  1. I quite like all of those looks, but the second is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has a edgy mod vibe going for it.

      Delete
  2. Love this post as I'm a huge Saint Laurent fan. Just wish I could afford it! The coats are my favorite pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be one of the nicest Saint Lauren's collection. All the pieces are beautiful and what I like best, it is wearable for normal, everyday life.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the collection was very wearable and not intimidating.

      Delete
  4. I agree Shireen, they definitely seem very wearable and feminine too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress