My Faves From The Bespoken Fall 2014 Men's Collection

Designers Liam and Sammy Fayed believe that men want to dress discretely, and with that idea in mind, they took a dark approach for fall. They took the idea of traditional suiting and turning it on its head. This collection showcases their skill for tailoring with a slight rock 'n' roll edge.


My Faves From The Bespoken Fall 2014 Men's Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #Bespoken #menscollection

My Faves From The Bespoken Fall 2014 Men's Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #Bespoken #menscollection

My Faves From The Bespoken Fall 2014 Men's Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #Bespoken #menscollection

My Faves From The Bespoken Fall 2014 Men's Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #Bespoken #menscollection







Comments

  1. I love this collection! If I was a man, I would probably wear the first outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably rock the 3rd or 4th outfit.

      Delete
  2. I'm not too sure about the suit with the bold pattern, I had a pair of light grey trousers with that pattern once and felt very conspicuous, but otherwise I think this collection is great and would wear any of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bold pattern will draw the eye. You have to be prepared for the attention.

      Delete
  3. I especially love the first picture, casual but smartly dressed. I would love for my husband to wear something like that but ugh, he's way too comfortable in his t-shirt and sweats. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these picks! I'm thinking of putting all your men's posts into a folder for my husband to look at. I'd love it if he took some inspiration from the looks you post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. That is what I am here for to offer inspiration and suggestions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats