She Means Business ... So Don't Waste Her Time

For me the elements of a perfect dress are bold color, an alluring silhouette, and at least one surprising detail that catches the eye. So when I was online browsing the DailyLook.com website and came across this gorgeous dress I was elated. I loved the cobalt blue hue, and the simple lines. The body conscious dress is all business in front, but has a delightful zipper detail in back. It's a sexy and sleek frock, and I'm really digging the price. For $59.99 this dress is a must have. For Christmas I most definitely would be happy to find this little number under the tree.



She Means Business ... So Don't Waste Her Time.


Dress
dailylook.com


Dress
dailylook.com


Dress
dailylook.com


Dolce Vita pumps
dailylook.com


Dolce Vita pumps
dailylook.com


Modern Link Watch
dailylook.com


Comments

  1. I can only agree with your excellent description of this dress and why it is attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I really love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is fabulous and I agree the colour is just stunning. Another great find, Toya, the price is unbeatable!

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress