Turn Up The Heat (Winter 2014)

Every woman needs a sexy dress that makes them feel hot and desirable. Of course you should feel this way about yourself anyway, but a heart-stopping frock never hurts. We spend our days working, running errands, and checking things off of our to-do-list. Which in turn leaves us very little time for romance in our daily lives. So I have made a pledge to myself to " turn up the heat " this winter, and I am not referring to the thermostat. I have decided to get out of my comfort zone and spice it up a bit. Whether that means rocking a sexy heel, wearing a dress that highlights my beautiful curves, or undoing an extra button or two to showcase a hint of skin, either way I am all for it. It's time to let my sexy side come out and play.

Turn Up The Heat (Winter 2014)


Dress
dailylook.com


Dress
dailylook.com


Dress
dailylook.com



DailyLook black shoes
dailylook.com


Clutch
dailylook.com


Earrings
dailylook.com













Comments

  1. Zips down the front are always attractive from a male point of view, for obvious reasons, however I think that this dress doesn't quite satisfy the 'desirable' label. To do that, I think it needs to show a little clevage too.

    The colour is right though. Little black dresses are always sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..baby steps. I do not like to show too much skin but if someone wants to highlight their cleavage they can unzip the dress a little bit.

      Delete
  2. I agree that many of us women get caught up with everything else in life and a lot of time we forget to show a sexier side of us. I love the dress that you chosen here, Toya. I like the fact that it shows off the back, great choice as always.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shireen. I go all ga-ga over a backless dress.

      Delete
  3. I really like the dress, it's sexy, but not overtly so. The accessories are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myra. That was exactly what I was going for.

      Delete
  4. Exactly! Sometimes you just need a little inspiration/motivation! Lovely dress. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carsla. Sometimes we just need a little nudge in the right direction.

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit you have chosen! I'm in love with that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog