Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 1/9/2014

Katherine McPhee in Balmain Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 1/9/2014
Katherine McPhee in Balmain

Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 1/9/2014
Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen

Kat Dennings Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 1/9/2014
Kat Dennings

Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren Black Label Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 1/9/2014
Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren Black Label
Gwen StefaniHollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 5 Best Dressed 1/9/2014
Gwen Stefani






BaubleBar: Fashion Jewelry Starting At $20!  FREE Shipping & Returns.



Comments

  1. I'm spoilt for choice again.

    Allison Williams I think, as it is hard to beat a little red dress.
    Katherine McPhee gets a mention in dispatches.

    Also worth a comment is Kat Dennings. Stunning in some ways, but over-elaborate too...?
    I prefer the simpler look, of the two that I have selected as favourites..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be a fashion correspondent Ray. Your point of view is spot-on.

      Delete
  2. Great choices, again! I love everything Gwen does, style-wise and this is no exception. My favorite would have to be Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen. The tailoring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwen is a fashion star. Jessica's dress was so pretty. The cut and fit were fantastic!

      Delete
  3. I really love Gwen Stefani and her style, I honestly hope I'll look as good as her when I'm 45! Doubtful though.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know Shireen. With your love of beauty products you probably have an advantage.

      Delete
  4. If I had to pick one to wear myself it would be the Ralph Lauren Black Label Red dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great pick Lucie! It is very va-va-voom.

      Delete
  5. I love that dress on Allison Williams!!! Great choices!

    XO,

    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look stunning and it is fit to perfection.

      Delete
  6. Nice choices! I think my favourites had to be Jessica Chatstain and Allison! The red dress suited her well and I loved the simplicity and yet design of it. You should do more of these celebrity picks posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to do them as much as I can, but I have to feel that there are enough interesting options to choose from. It can be difficult if a look doesn't wow me or if everyone is wearing a similar look.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats