My 5 Winter Wardrobe Staples For January
It's the beginning of a new year and I am taking a look in my closet, and compiling a wish list of essentials that I need to update my wardrobe. So I have decided to share with you my five winter wardrobe staples for January. On the top of the list is a new winter coat. I recently lost a significant amount of weight, and my coat from last year is way too big. A stylish update is necessary in that area. Next is a top with a fabulous print that can transition from season to season. A colorful and lively print will always brighten up my day. I am also in need of a great pair of jeans with a fantastic fit. Preferably a skinny jean that can be worn with boots, heels, and flats. Now the next item on the list to be honest is not something that I need, but more like something that I just want. In reality I have more than enough bags. Right now I'm feeling a warm burgundy hue, and a bucket bag shape is big enough to haul around all of my things. Last but not least I need a chic pair of booties that will elevate my look and take it to the next level.
1) Faithfull The Brand Floral Right Top (Buy Here) : Wear with low-rise denim and ankle booties for a contemporary style.
2) MINKPINK Snowed Out Wool Collar Jacket (Buy Here) : The perfect and stylish topper to round out your winter wardrobe.
3) Tavern Skinny Jeans (Buy Here) : A great pair of go to denim is a must-have wardrobe staple.
4) Jesslyn Blake Leather Bucket Bag (Buy Here) : This smooth leather handbag features slight distressing with a unique finish, an adjustable shoulder strap, front tie closure with dangling fringe, and suede lining.
5) Circus By Sam Edelman Jacey Booties (Buy Here) : A pair of cool booties is a fierce addition to your shoe closet.