A Cool Breeze

Usually when I'm shopping for a dress, especially if it is not for a formal event, I tend to end up buying one where the hemline is above the knee. So I was surprised when I ran across this striped midi dress from Warehouse and realized that I actually was really feeling it. It had this 1990's vibe that I was digging and I thought it could be a versatile option for work or leisure. I have been majorly obsessed with stripes lately and my sister would probably tease me about that since lately I haven't been able to pass them up, especially if they are blue and white. Hey at least I am consistent. Lol!


A Cool Breeze

A Cool Breeze by latoyacl featuring white sandals

Warehouse Blue Stripe Midi Dress (Buy Here)
Fendi Sunglasses (Buy Here)
Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini Tote (Buy Here)
Old Navy Sandals (Buy Here)






Humble Chic NY

Comments

  1. Pretty dress ,looks very comfortable, would be great for brunch with the girls. Beautiful handbag to love the colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would work perfectly for brunch. Plus it leaves room to enjoy your food without restrictions.

      Delete
  2. Great use of stripes on this dress and a handbag that matches perfectly. I like this outfit a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray! I am so obsessed with stripes right now.

      Delete
  3. I always buy skirt and dress which hemlines are above my knees. I am not very tall, only 164cm so anything like the dress above will make me look even shorter. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand your reasoning. A similar dress above the knee would probably work better for you.

      Delete
  4. I do love this striped midi dress! I am a huge fan of the midi length even though I am petite, I just think it looks so classy!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. The length is appropriate for any occasion, and you can bend over without giving a passerby an impromptu peepshow. Lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog