Ale by Alessandra

In the past I haven't been a fan of celebrity fashion lines but I'm feeling the Ale by Alessandra  Guest Bartender collaboration between supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio and BAUBLEBAR. The collection features everything from festival favorites to evening accessories that are downright angelic.My favorites were the statement necklaces with global influences, intricate metalwork, and sultry silhouettes.

Ale by Alessandra

Ale by Alessandra by latoyacl featuring necklaces

Alessandra Tassel Bib Necklace (Buy Here)
Turquoise Oirpata Necklace (Buy Here) 



Shop BaubleBar.com

Comments

  1. The Bib necklaces are beautiful and love the fringes on the first one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fringe is right on trend and an extra special touch.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic post and have a happy weekend.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's one of the prettiest angels and I think she also has a shoe line? Or was it clothes? The necklace is definitely pretty but then again, she has a great style.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is gorgeous and I am loving her jewelry. I'm not sure about her clothing or shoe lines.

      Delete
  4. She is very pretty! Those two necklaces are super boho and cute! I love statement necklaces very much! ;)

    Have a great weekend and see you soon!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an accessories girl so statement jewelry are a must-have.

      Delete
  5. I am such a fan of statement necklaces. These are so pretty and so is Alessandra. Have a lovely day Toya. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a great statement necklace.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog