Birds of Paradise

Finally we are transitioning out of spring into summer, and I am so excited. Summer is my favorite time of year maybe it is because I'm a summer baby (my birthday is in August). The best part of summer is that we can shake off those coats, jackets, and layers. In my opinion when I think of summer what immediately comes to mind are bright colors and a lot less clothing. So for today's post I combined the two.


Birds of Paradise

Birds of Paradise by latoyacl featuring flower paintings 




Birds of Paradise Maxi Dress by For Love and Lemons
River Island Feather Earrings (Buy Here) 
Milly Leather Clutch (Buy Here) 
Strappy Gladiator Sandal (Buy Here) 




Shoespie.com Shoespie 80% Off Heels, Shop Now!

Comments

  1. that's an exciting look LaToya. I wonder what it is like to wear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think it might be a bit breezy for you. Lol.

      Delete
  2. While the dress is not quite my cup of tea, I am in love with the heels! That is so sexy!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus they are very affordable as well.

      Delete
  3. This is lovely and loving the tropical colors:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I have been feeling the tropics lately.

      Delete
  4. Summer is such a fabulous time of year! This dress is amazing! Love the sheer detailing and the gorgeous pops of color!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is my fave but I'm biased because my birthday is in the summer months.

      Delete
  5. That dress is so beautiful, love the bird details!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The birds were the perfect finishing touch.

      Delete
  6. I want that pair of shoes! ;) Really cute and sexy.

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them out. They are a great price.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats