My 6 Faves From The Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2016 Collection

Tommy Hilfiger is an icon in American fashion. His brand has always provided classic basics that stand the test of time. I was digging what he presented for his Men's Spring 2016 Collection. He showcased a mix of tailoring and casual sportswear, it was modern, style-conscious and fresh. 


My 6 Faves From The Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2016 Collection

My 6 Faves From The Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2016 Collection

My 6 Faves From The Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2016 Collection

My 6 Faves From The Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2016 Collection

My 6 Faves From The Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2016 Collection

My 6 Faves From The Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2016 Collection





Look great without the work - Trunkclub.com

Comments

  1. [ Smiles ] Hi Toyas, I must admit that Tommy Hilfiger has a reputation for making very stylish clothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Renard, I totally agree with you! Has reputation is well deserved.

      Delete
    2. [ Smiles ] Tommy Hilfiger is a fabulous clothing designer.

      Delete
  2. We are a huge fan of Tommy Hilfiger and we often buy his clothes! I love the style in picture no. 3, it's pretty much how my husband dress these days. It's comfortable, casual but chic.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you are lucky Shireen if your husband is this stylish. Most women complain about how horribly their man dresses.

      Delete
  3. Good looking gents and clothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A well dressed man is handsome indeed.

      Delete
  4. I'm loving all these collections. I love this brand. My brother used to love it too. Thanks for sharing <3

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking me out. I returned the gesture, I am not on Instagram yet but thinking about joining soon.

      Delete
  5. Sorry LaToya, I don't connect with any of these outfits because none of the models are wearing socks. It doesn't matter how well dressed they are otherwise, they just look ridiculous without socks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would say that Ray about the socks, but you have to look at the collections as templates. You have to add your own accessories and style to make it you.

      Delete
  6. Perfect! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I followed you back on GFC.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Every man should have at least one blue suit in their closet. It is universally flattering.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress