My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015

The kimono is a Japanese traditional garment that literally means " a thing to wear". Traditional kimonos are usually t-shaped , straight lined robes worn so that the hemline falls at the ankle. The non-traditional reincarnation that the  fashion world has adopted utilizes the same t-shape but the hemline may hit at the waist, knee, or ankle. A lot of the time you see it incorporated into a bohemian style outfit, as a swimsuit cover-up, or lounge wear. 


My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015
With Tassels Floral Loose Kimono (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015
City Chic Floral Scarf Sheer Kimono Jacket (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015
Tularosa Lou Kimono (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015
Bishop + Young Floral Kimono (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015
Angie Short-Sleeve Kimono Cardigan (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015
Maaji Plum Stakes Kimono (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Kimono Tops For Summer 2015
Ladakh Julia Crochet Kimono (Buy Here)







Save up to 50% off the latest beach fashions at SheIn.com

Comments

  1. Oh wow, these kimonos are gorgeous, Toya! I especially love the first one, seriously pretty!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a plus sized model featured here. She's very attractive.
    Of the kimono tops, my favourite would be the third one, Tularosa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making an effort to feature more plus size fashions. I do not want to leave anyone out of the fashion experience.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog