Bohemian Spirit

Today's set is inspired by this image of model Daria Werbowy. I loved her relaxed tousled waves and easygoing nature. So I set out to capture that vibe for today's outfit of the day. My inspiration led me right to the bohemian trend and it's free flowing sentiment. I found this beautifully relaxed and casual dress from Romwe and paired it with trendy sunglasses, sky high wedges and a studded boho chic clutch.
This look is perfect for a true bohemian spirit.


Bohemian Spirit

Bohemian Spirit by latoyacl featuring cateye sunglasses 


Romwe Tribal Print Shift Dress (Buy Here) 
Zerouv Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Rebecca Minkoff Brown Leather Stud Clutch 
Steve Madden Calvi Wedge Shoes (Buy Here) 




700x87 Fall 2016 Collection: Soire New

Comments

  1. Such lovely boho look collection <3
    drop by my outfit post: http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com/2015/08/rocked.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set:)

    www.tipsyheel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's different. I rather like it actually...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a retro vibe that I was digging.

      Delete
  4. I'm so bohemian...sometimes. I really like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog